Catalog Search Results
1) Rich dad, poor dad: what the rich teach their kids about money-- that the poor and middle class do not!
It's been nearly 25 years since Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad first made waves in the Personal Finance arena.
It has since become the #1 Personal Finance book of all time... translated into dozens of languages and sold around the world.
Rich Dad Poor Dad is Robert's story of growing up with two dads — his real father and the father of his best friend, his rich dad — and the ways in which both men shaped
2) The year of less: how I stopped shopping, gave away my belongings, and discovered life is worth more than anything you can buy in a store
6) Financial feminist: overcome the patriarchy's bullsh*t to master your money and build a life you love
8) You Need a Budget: the Proven System for Breaking the Paycheck-to-Paycheck Cycle, Getting Out of Debt, and Living the Life You Want
In Love Your Life, Not Theirs, Rachel Cruze offers seven powerful habits that will help reframe the way you think about your money—and your life.
Live the life of your dreams without the debt, stress, and worry wreaking havoc on your joy! Love Your Life, Not Theirs will help you:
11) Know yourself, know your money: discover why you handle money the way you do, and what to do about it!
14) How to retire the cheapskate way : the ultimate cheapskate's guide to a better, earlier, happier retirement
Suze Orman investigates the complicated, dysfunctional relationship women have with money in this groundbreaking new book. With her signature mix of insight, compassion, and soul-deep recognition, she equips women with the financial knowledge and emotional awareness to overcome...
Most of us grew up with the idea that there is good debt and there is bad debt. Good debts are generally considered to be debts you incur to buy things that can go up in value—like a home or college education. Bad debts are things like credit card balances, where you borrowed money to buy things that depreciate or go down in value, like most consumer goods.
Didn't find it?
Can't find what you are looking for? Try our Materials Request Service. Submit Request